Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monster Beats By Dr Dre Tours - New and Sealed - PayPal or Collection +

Hello there , I am a authorized wholesale distributor of Monster Cable and Monster beats merchandise , Today I have for sale Monster beats by dr dre Tours , Brand new and factory sealed ! These line of headphones as you would know are the best in quality thanks to it mind blowing HD lcear sound/base and tangle free cable ! I got 22 instock at the moment , Stock is limited and will move fast ! Price is £19.99 each OR two for £35 , 3 + orders are £15 each ! Payment is by PayPal or Collection in north west london , when payed in buy paypal please add £3.50 for Royal mail recorded delivery , so its insured and tracking number would be provided , can ship faster for £9 on next day . All the pricures are of my own stock , camera quality is really poor but better than nothing ? In real life it is very high quality ! Other sellers you will be reported if you were to use my pictures without permission Messag me via gumtree on more infor , I will answer as soon as I can !