Sunday, January 29, 2012

Monitor Audio RX8 RX2 and RX Centre Piano Black brand new Floorstanding bookshelf speaker For sale *

Hello serious music enthusiasts, If you are looking at this advert, you sure are a person of high end music/home cinema interests. I have these beautiful Piano Black Range of speakers These speakers were delivered from Monitor Audio 10 days ago and have 5 years warranty on them. They just have been opened to check the contents and functionality. The set consists of : Piano Black RX 8 Floor standing speakes. Piano Black RX 2 Bookshelf speakers (bought for surround sound) which can also be used as additional front surround. Piano Black RX Centre, its a LCR version so can be used either way Can offer Yamaha AX 763 for another £100 with speaker Speaker cables also offered for extra price, Please contact me for more info. I had bought these speakers for my personal home cinema but my father has given me permission to buy new Gold Series (maybe platinum if lucky) so these unfortunately has to go. Any Genuine offer accepted Cash on collection or delivery only please, no paypal crap. thank you Please if you are seriously interested, contact me on 07837729379. Also Demo is Available. Do ask if any of these were required separately, Check this manual http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/assets/files/brochures/silver-rx.brochure.pdf Thank you for your interest,