Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Creative ZEN X-Fi with official leather case +

I no longer need my much loved Zen X-Fi as I have a smartphone with something equivalent. It is in very good condition and works well, although there is a scratch on the back. There is an official Creative Zen X-Fi leather case and mini-USB cable included, however I no longer have the headphones sadly. A wall charger is included however. I paid £120 for this when I got it, and it is currently going for about £95 plus £12 for the case. Only £50 however! Picture is a stock photo. Brand: Creative Memory Card Type: Built-in Memory Model: ZEN X-Fi with Wireless LAN Black (16 GB) Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi MPN: 70PF2391001F1 Weight: 68.04 gm Storage Capacity: 16 GB Features: Equalizer Controls, Folder Support, Integrated Speakers, Upgradable Firmware, Voice Recorder Colour: Black Memory Type: Internal Battery Life (Hours): 36 Hours Bundled Items: Mini USB Cable, Case/Bag, USB power adaptor