Saturday, May 19, 2012

8GB iPod Touch 2nd Generation (including sync cable) - New touchscreen fitted *

I am looking to sell my 2nd Generation 8GB iPod Touch since I wish to buy a 4th Generation model. I bought this used from eBay and this came with a new touchscreen which is still in great condition. Having a brand new touchscreen fitted when I bought it paid off since it looks new from the front! This item does have scratches on the back (pictures enclosed) but as I mentioned I hardly notice these since I the most important part i.e. the touchscreen looks good. There is a slight fault that the loud speaker does not work, but this has not bothered me either since the headphones work and also I dock this on my iPod speaker dock as my hifi system. This would be great for any younger family member that would rather not be heard but seen but still enjoy the main features of the iPod Touch as an MP3 player:-) I will consider posting this to your home address but you would have to pay the postage on top. This would be at least £5 extra. This iPod would come factory reset with no apps or music on it and is sold as seen i.e. no warranties / guarantees are provided. This may be good for someone who wishes to try out what an iPod Touch is, since that is what I did and since it is a great addition to my life I am now buying a newer version. Happy to discuss over the phone any questions. Comes with the IPod sync cable.