Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sherwood AMP and Wharfedale 5 Speaker Setup with free stands -

I have upgraded some kit at home so offer my Amp and Speakers along with good quality gale speaker wires to get best from the speakers. The setup is in full working order and served me well for few years now. I have listed the kit in this listing for sale below so feel free to check specs to make sure you are buying the right components - Sherwood AV Receiver Model RD 6103R - comes with power cable and original remote control. Front speakers are 2 Wharfedale Rubiance RB-23 (100watts) Rear speakers are 2 Wharfedale WH-2 (120watts) Centre speaker is a Wharfedale Rubiance CR (100watts) Front and Rear speakers come with speaker stands with the rear ones being adjustable in height. Due to size and weight this is collection only - I will sell amp and speakers seperatley if required at 60 pounds for speakers and 60 pounds for amp - 100 pounds if buying both - no offers please - ad will remain listed until sold. I will answer any questions - many thanks Pic for ref only - goods are in good condition and grills are provided for speakers.