Friday, June 15, 2012

Beats By Dr Dre Studio Headphones -

Hi for sale here is beats by dr dre studio headphones, the beats headphones one month and 2 weeks old. The beats by Dr Dre studio headphones are as you should know very good ( as they are retailing at £280 ) The sound quality is superb and my only fault with it is that you have to put batteries in it (AAA) every month. They have been registered on the beats website so you will have peace of mind that there not fake and will give you the warrenty if anything should go wrong in the future. Also comes with everything in the box including cloth, case, adapters and cables etc. Let me know if you have any questions and I will answer them a soon as I can. I am open to cash and swap offers, I have these for sale with a Samsung Galaxy note on here aswell so check that ad out aswell as you will be getting them cheaper together. My number is 07551929464, Text before you ring as im not always in signal so just text me before hand and I will move to a place where I can receive calls.